American Australian Association
Australia to US Fellowship Applications
Humanities & Social Sciences; Health Sciences; Sciences & Engineering
Fellowships & Awards
Through these Fellowships, the Association encourages intellectual collaboration and innovation, building on the strong economic and social partnerships between Australia and the United States.
Fields of research supported by the Fellowships:
- Biology (biopharmaceuticals)
- Applicant's research or study must be at a postgraduate or postdoctoral level
- Proof of acceptance into a U.S. educational institution
- Applicant must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident of Australia
- The Fellowships are intended to support part of the costs of one year of research/study in the U.S. (applicants must submit a proposed budget)
- Applicants should devote full time to their research or study
The Association offers Fellowships of up to US$30,000 to Australian researchers wishing to undertake advanced research (graduate or postgraduate) in the U.S.
Further Information: www.americanaustralian.org/australian_to_usa_apps/
Indirect cost recovery:
This scheme is exempt from University of Sydney indirect costs.
Research Office Contact:
Kate Taylor on 8627 8137
01 April 2011Back