Internet link: http://www.ausaid.gov.au
Public Sector Linkages Program (PSLP)
Humanities & Social Sciences
This round is open for for applications in respect of APEC, ASEAN, East Timor, India, Indonesia, Latin America, Philippines, Sout Asia and Vietnam
PSLP offers departments and agencies of Australian federal, state and territory governments, as well as Australian public universities, the opportunity to compete for grant funding that will:
- transfer capacity building skills and expertise to their public sector counterpart institutions in partner countries
- support strengthening of sustainable development-focused public sector bilateral and regional linkages.
- have a primary developmental focus
- comply with AusAID development policy guidelines on gender and development, poverty reduction, environment and sustainability
- clearly identify sustainable benefits to the partner country
- be planned and implemented jointly with the counterpart organisations concerned.
Grants generally average $250,000 for an activity.
For more information please visit: http://www.ausaid.gov.au/business/other_opps/pslp.cfm
Indirect cost recovery:
This scheme is exempt from University of Sydney indirect costs.
Research Office Contact:
Thomas Soem on 9036 5140
15 April 2011Back