Banksia Environmental Foundation
Internet link: http://www.banksiafdn.com
Brian Robinson Fellowship
Sciences & Engineering
Fellowships & Awards
This award is in recognition of the late Dr Brian Robinson, the former Chairman of EPA Victoria, whose vision, ideas and leadership were recognised as a force for global sustainability. The key criteria for the award of the Fellowship are that:
- the capacity of the project to make a substantial contribution to the future sustainability of Australia; and
- the applicant has strong leadership potential and the capacity to foster sustainability in Australia.
The project must demonstrate one or more of the following:
- a commitment to scientific excellence
- the potential to involve the community developing or adopting more sustainable lifestyles
- the potential to contribute to policy development in environmental management and/or sustainability
- the development and application of technology to environmental and/or sustainability issues
- lifecycle improvements in the use of resources.
Entries are open to Australian Citizens or Residents under the age of 35 who are looking for funding assistance in the field of sustainability.
Up to $10,000 will be awarded.
For more information visit: http://www.banksiafdn.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&catid=50&id=91&Itemid=79
Indirect cost recovery:
This scheme is exempt from University of Sydney indirect costs.
Research Office Contact:
Luda Kuchieva on 8627 8106
15 July 2011Back