Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry (DAFF)
Internet link: http://www.daff.gov.au/
2011 Science and Innovation Awards
Sciences & Engineering
Fellowships & Awards
The 2011 Science and Innovation Awards for Young People in Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry (the Awards) support young people to undertake a project on an innovative or emerging scientific issue, including biophysical and social sciences, that will contribute to the ongoing success and sustainability of Australia's agricultural, fisheries and forestry industries.
There are eleven award categories open for applications:
- animal welfare
- emerging and niche rural industries
- fisheries and aquaculture
- meat and livestock
- viticulture and oenology
To be eligible, applicants must:
- be between the ages of 18 and 35 (inclusive) on Friday 7 January 2011
- be Australian citizens or permanent residents
- be working, employed or studying in an agriculture, fisheries or forestry related industry (including food and sustainable natural resource management)
Applicants can apply for up to $22,000 (GST inclusive)
For more information please click here.
Indirect cost recovery:
This scheme is exempt from University of Sydney indirect costs.
Research Office Contact:
Luda Kuchieva on 8627 8106
04 January 2011Back