Conference & Travel
The Heart Foundation offers Travel Grants for Australian cardiovascular researchers to travel overseas and present their research at an international conference. These awards are also available to Indigenous health researchers travelling to present their research at a conference within Australia.
- All applicants must be Australian Citizens or hold permanent residency status
- Students studying for higher degrees (PhD, Masters etc.) and junior Postdoctoral Fellows (no more than 5 years postdoctoral).
- Researchers may only receive one travel grant per year and up to two travel grants during their pre and postdoctoral training.
- No more than $2,000 can be requested
- For more information please see the website: http://www.heartfoundation.org.au/Professional_Information/Research/Available_Funding/Travel_Grants/Pages/default.aspx
- Postgraduate Research Students in the first instance should contact Ms Lara Fourro, Research Scholarships Officer Phone: 02 8627 8115, Email: email@example.com
Scholarships database: http://agile2.ucc.usyd.edu.au/ro/opportunities/admin/scholarships/816
Indirect cost recovery:
This scheme is exempt from University of Sydney indirect costs.
Research Office Contact:
Gab Fuller on 8627 8113
01 April 2011Back